Our role as your real estate broker is to represent you and your interests in a professional and competent manner. We have a fiduciary duty to you; the client, and we will use our experience, knowledge, and expertise to guide you through the successful sale of your property.
Our job consists of:
1. Analyzing your property
2. Preparing a Market Analysis
3. Make recommendations regarding pricing, financing, and marketing strategies
4. Provide MAXIMUM EXPOSURE of your property to the marketplace
5. Keep you regularly updated on activity, marketing strategies, and market conditions
6. Assist in negotiating offers, arranging financing if necessary, resolving questions or problems, set up escrow, and monitor the closing process.
It is our responsibility to help you sell your property for the highest price with the least amount of inconvenience, stress, and problems that can come in property transactions.
Pennington Realty Inc.
1144 Gateway Loop Ste 205
Springfield, OR 97477
Office #: 541-344-5959
Fax #: 541-344-5966
John Pennington, CCIM, GRI
Cell #: 541-579-4600
Cell #: 541-513-0918